- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD.
Kingston 120GB A400 SATA 3 2.5″ Internal SSD SA400S37/120G – HDD Replacement for Increase Performance
- ₨ 4,000
- ₨ 3,600
- ₨ 3,600
- Overall you save ₨ 400 (10%) on this product
Out of Stock
|Digital Storage Capacity||120 GB|
|Compatible Devices||Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)|
|Hard Disk Interface||ATA-4|