* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports AMD Extended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO™)
* Supported memory types, data rate(Speed), and number of DRAM modules vary depending on the CPU and memory configuration, for more information refer to www.asus.com for memory support list.
* Non-ECC, Un-buffered DDR5 Memory supports On-Die ECC function.
1 x HDMI® port***
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
** Supports max. 8K@60Hz as specified in DisplayPort 1.4.
*** Supports 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI® 2.1.
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 slot (supports x16 mode)
AMD X670 Chipset
2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 slots (support x4 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slot**
* Please check the PCIe bifurcation table at https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1037507/.
** The PCIe 3.0 x1 slot shares bandwidth with the SATA6G_3/4 ports. When a device is installed on the PCIe 3.0 x1 slot, the SATA6G_3/4 ports cannot be used.